We will make every effort to make sure that you are more than satisfied with our products and with your shopping experience with us. In fact, our goal is to become the primary supplier of olive oil for your family and friends. Independent of the quantity of olive oil you purchase, you will always be a valued customer for us and will always be given our outmost attention. Please feel free to call us during business hours to ask questions or to discuss any problems or concerns that you may have with respect to our olive oil or any other products that you have purchased or planning to order. If the products that you receive are damaged in any way please notify us immediately and we will arrange for the return and replacement of these items at no additional cost to you. In the event that you are not satisfied for any reason with our olive oil (which is hard to imagine), please return the products to us within 30 days from date you received them for a full refund. No questions asked. All returned items must be in good condition and in the original box if possible. We also offer you the following very important guarantees:
1. Our olive oil is 100% Cold-Pressed, Stone Ground, Extra Virgin, Raw Olive Oil.
2. The acidity of our olive oil is usually 0.3% to 0.6% and is never above 0.8%.
3. Our olive oil does not contain additives of any kind.
4. Our olive oil is not a mixture of olive oils of various grades as is often the case with olive oils available in the marketplace.
5. Our olive oil does not contain other types of oils (other than olive oil).
6. Our olive oil comes from the Greek province of Aegialia, does not contain oils from other parts of Greece and meets the Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) and Protected Geographical Indication (PGI) criteria.
7. Our olive oil is stored and packaged under stringent quality control and quality assurance procedures and our packaging facility operates according to the HACCP system.
8. Our olive oil is of the highest quality and we offer it to you at the best possible price.
9. Our Organic olive oil is certified by the Organization for the Inspection and Certification of Organic Products to conform to the requirements of EEC Reg. 2092/91 and all modifications there of as well as with the requirements for organic products of the USDA.
10. Our olive oil has a one year money back guarantee that it will not go rancid.